Bicycle Box Extra Large 190x23x115cm (Ready to Ride)
- Pictured Bicycle not included
- Dimensions: 1900mm x 230mm x 1200mm or 75 inches length x 47 inches depth x width 10 inches.
- Bicycle Size: This box is one of the largest on the market and will fit full bikes inside without the need to dismantle a bicycle fully. This box fits 51 to 66 centimetres or 21 to 26 inches sized frames.
- Material: Double walled corrugated cardboard with extra- large ‘double flaps’ at the top and bottom of the box for extra strength to protect your bicycle.
- Additional Features: Large easy grip handles either side of the box making it easy to carry.
We are bicycle packaging experts and have designed and manufactured the SendSecure range to ensure your bicycle withstands the rigours of transport. Our range is used by cycling professionals and companies to transport bicycles around the world and it is now available to the general public to buy exclusively at SendBike.com.
Whether you are buying or selling a bicycle, transporting a bicycle for a holiday or want it to be safe during storage then the 'SendSecure' Bicycle Box is what you need.
Courier Approved Bicycle Box
Couriers will not collect a bicycle unless it is in a bicycle box. The SendSecure range is manufactured to the standards required by UK couriers and International Freight Transporters. By using one of our boxes you avoid issues such as a courier refusing to collect your bicycle, you receiving surcharges due to incorrectly declared sizes or in the event your bicycle gets lost or damaged - a courier refusing to compensate you due to the bicycle being incorrectly packaged.
Postage-Items are shipped out from our UK warehouse the same working day if ordered before 2:30pm for next working day or 48 hour delivery which includes online tracking and text updates while in transit (UK Mainland only) Please click our livechat icon if you require postage to other countries.
Trade enquiries welcome - 'Live Chat' with one of or helpers to discuss larger orders and competitive discounts.